Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Finished Christmas Gifts

I was looking at the blog and realized that I am a bit behind in posting pics of my finished knitted Christmas gifts. Also I plan to make a list on here and actually keep track of what I have both made and bought. So here goes:

  1. Mommy-two dishcloths: Frog and Hummingbirds; two pairs of jeans=done
  2. Daddy- two pairs of jeans=done
  3. Bruce (DB)-shirt=done
  4. Kristen (SIL)-one knitted dishcloth, one crocheted dishcloth=done
  5. Kira (DN)-teddy bear=done
  6. Hunter (DN)-game=needs wrapped
  7. Mamaw Mary-Ladybug dishcloth=done
  8. Charlene (DA)-scarf=done
  9. Kara-scarf=done
  10. Mamaw and Papaw Rose-Solid Bee Skep dishcloth and chipped in on gift certificate to Golden Corral=done
  11. Jon (DBF)-scarf=60%; shirts-need to buy
  12. Jen (D nephew's mom)-need to buy shirt
  13. Kim (Jon's mom)-Lighthouse dishcloth; lighthouse calender
So that is my list. And here are the missing pictures of some of this stuff:




This is the Hummingbird and Vine dishcloth for my mom.








And this is the Frog dishcloth, also for my mom.

The Bee Skep (who named this thing) is for my Mamaw Rose.









This last one is Jon's scarf. I just need about 25 more inches and it should be done.


No comments: