Friday, January 16, 2009

Yah!

For more hours at work. A slight emergency with scheduling gave me am additional 8 hours at my security job. The down side is those 8 hours are attached to the next eight. Translation: I have to work a 16 hour shift, go home and sleep for 12 hour and come back in for another 12. Oh, well, at least I will be able to pay the rent. I really hope we get the stimulus check they are talking about in the next couple months. If I can just get my credit cards paid off, I will be much better off!

Onto fiber related topics. My first pair of socks for the year are going quite good. One is finished and I am about half done with the heel flap of the other. It helps that several people have uploaded episodes of one of my fave TV shows onto YouTube. The show is called Most Haunted, and as the name suggests, they spend the night in haunted locations. It is interesting and can be scary at times. A lot of people believe it is fake, but some stuff is hard to fake.

No comments: